Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be giving away one DVD per week starting starting immediately. The rules are very simple.

The last person to post in this thread before 5am Eastern Standard Time this Sunday (27th) wins the DVD! Whether it's 4:59am on Sunday or 7:00pm on Saturday, the last poster to this thread gets the DVD.

We'll use the time stamp on your post to determine the winner. There will be no ties, the first post to appear (if there are several with the same times) will win the DVD. Keep in mind, the post times appear based upon how you set it up in the user control panel.

For more information on the DVD, click here.

:luck:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Well... well this could be interesting...

or could this be labeled as a :whore: give away thread... :dthumb:

:twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Shan fix the date in your post!!

Sounds like fun!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
can someone please tell me what time to post if i am pacific time please i dont know the change or whatever??? thatx!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
bulldog said:
can someone please tell me what time to post if i am pacific time please i dont know the change or whatever??? thatx!!

Bull, that would be 9 a.m. Pacific time.... :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I thought I learned that one in second grade or so. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah that's it!! 9am :loser: :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah that's it!! 9am :loser: :lol:
okay okay i guess i shoulda learned it but i havent!! but i will be on and win that sucker!!!!

by the way what does this meen :spam: :spam: :spam: ??? ive been curious for a while

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hey i am off on easter break so that is about the time i wake up!!!! and i doubt most of you guys are going to wake up at 5 am to post here when you got to go to work!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bulldog said:
hey i am off on easter break so that is about the time i wake up!!!! and i doubt most of you guys are going to wake up at 5 am to post here when you got to go to work!!
That's what you think!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
bull dont worry i will but still up at 5AM this sunday. i will make it a point to stay up/drink beer come home play ps2 till 4:59 and post at the last second. lol yea right i hope i make it on.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hey my mom just said to post it at 8 for me b/c it is three hours diff.!!! :rant: jerks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.