Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. Just a couple more hours and I'm off on the bike headed for Northern MI. Tawas City. This will be the 7th annual. I think there is 4 of us going this year, not really sure yet, may be more. Here's some pics from the last couple years, everything else died along with my old hard drive...

Seeya all on Monday!

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks :) We all bought those collapsible fishing poles... they fit in a tank bag :) We are gonna spend sat and sunday searching for twisties and rivers. I think I have a good route scoped out up through Alpena, then west inland, and back a long a few river roads that look nice and twisty.

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe no, thats my buddy Bryan.. this is his 4th trip up with us... Looks like only 4 of us going this year. I think the most we had go up was 13 one year, that got a bit crowded campin out in my uncle's yard though :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Looks like fun POD... I look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Tawas is a cool place to go. You should have mentioned it before now.. maybe some of the rest of us would have gone.. or maybe.... just maybe you didn't want that!! I see Pickle!! :wink:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ride safe! Have fun!

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm back! Will post pics later, I'm only in for a minute. Great time! Got rained on most of today but thats ok, other than that it was amazing. 570+ miles without ever touching an expressway! All backroads! Whoo!

Gas, sorry! we always seem to end up tossing the trip together so last-minute that I didn't even have time to toss an invite. Perhaps a return trip later in the summer might just have to be in order!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It's cool POD...glad to hear all is well regardless!

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK here are some pics. Taken by me, so none really while we were riding, only at our stops.

Sorry dialuppers :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Sweet!!! It's a yard thingy... nohm thing! Thing cause I don't know how to spell it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts