Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, long-time forum user, but only three seasons on two wheels. Own an '84 Honda Interceptor, great for doing all the things new riders do to their poor rides :cursin: Glad those Hondas are bullet-proof. Have begun saving up for an SV650S, with the wife's blessing.

Anyway, I've been posting at SBW for quite some time, but lost some interest there after the latest round of Member turnover. Active on other, non-m/c forums too.

A little background. 6', 30-ish male who does IT for a living.

Thanks to Eric for correcting my screw-up with this account :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
N4S is going to love that bike as well. Welcome! This is a much better place to be. You'll have fun here and no big "turn over" here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
welcome dude!! stick around, you'll like it here, and as chris said, no turnover..glad to have you aboard...and yes Definately nice bike, I love interceptors!!!! way cool !! :cool:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grew up in the 'burbs of Chitown (Chicago) and now live in central Indiana. Probably wouldn't be riding if I lived in Chitown still (where I was originally licensed), but love the open expanses and lack of traffic in my current neck of the woods.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
thats a sweet lookin lid too!! :cool:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need4Speed750 said:
thats a sweet lookin lid too!! :cool:
I've got Vegas to thank for that one. Won about $450 at a craps table, gave it to the wife and said, "Looks like I know what I'm getting for Christmas this year."

BTW, none of your work for the venerable I R S, do you? :eek:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
No but welcome and let me say that bike would be a damn fine down payment on an R6! If you need more info let me know. Welcome to the board - glad to have you.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
No but welcome and let me say that bike would be a damn fine down payment on an R6! If you need more info let me know. Welcome to the board - glad to have you.

Hey MP...u should add..Buy an R6..into your sig, and save urself the typing.. ;) :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
kanwisch said:
Grew up in the 'burbs of Chitown (Chicago) and now live in central Indiana. Probably wouldn't be riding if I lived in Chitown still (where I was originally licensed), but love the open expanses and lack of traffic in my current neck of the woods.

Welcome to our community!! I grew up on the west side of the wabash near Evansville. I live in Tally now where you can ride every day, unless there is a hurricane. Nice VFR, There is a fellow here in Tally that has an RC30 I believe it is. But, for today, welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts