Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Huh? the threads from months ago were dug up by other members who decided to post in them, i noticed some of those too. There's been no crash or problems with TWF. Seems fine to me. :confused:

I did check new posts last nite, then came back an hour later, and they were marked as read for some reason and I didnt check them, but they were all still there. I chalked it up to a cookies issue on my browser..no problems since.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Threads from months ago are up on the front page, and the newer threads are gone. . :eek:
piggy, you told me that you had put down the pipe years ago? :screwy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Don't mine me, I'm just an idiot looking for my village. lol

I got that call from your village..I told them I'd look you up! :lol:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Violet said:
piggy, you told me that you had put down the pipe years ago? :screwy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Did I? lol

On a side note, this is the only site that the cookies don't seem to be working properly. I have to refresh every page to get the new posts, etc. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I did check new posts last nite, then came back an hour later, and they were marked as read for some reason and I didnt check them, but they were all still there. I chalked it up to a cookies issue on my browser..no problems since.

I have tried this a few times and yes...if you open up for new posts and leave it alone for 30+ mins, it will mark them as read. No biggie.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I have tried this a few times and yes...if you open up for new posts and leave it alone for 30+ mins, it will mark them as read. No biggie.

ive done that lots of times, and it never did it to me, until the other nite..hhmmm..weird...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ive done that lots of times, and it never did it to me, until the other nite..hhmmm..weird...

Thats because you never leave TWF for more then 30 mins. :lol: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts