Two Wheel Forums banner

Sexiest sportbike?

4K views 55 replies 18 participants last post by  R1up0n1 
#1 ·
Comon, u know what I mean, that bike just does it for ya, that whenever you see it you just start to drool. The most chick magnet, hottest, sweetest looking ride.

Why do I ask this do you ask, well we just got done watching irobot again a few minutes ago, and my wife was drooling all over Will Smith when he was riding that MV F4 SPR.

These beasts have to get some serious consideration...so comon, lets see your choice... the busa, R1, 05 gixxer, maybe the new bmw k1200r ?

See less See more
#14 · (Edited)
ne1469 said:
Earlzach said:
Dodge Tomahawk!!!!!!
V10 Viper. :dthumb:
Earlzach said:
Man now thats a monster bike......... but, theres been debate if that can be considered a motorcycle...since it technicaly has four wheels.
There was a History chanel special on and this "bike"was in it. It rides just like Anyother bike. The wheels sissor like in a trun it was wild.

#15 ·
I was driving home one day and there was this dark greenish bike ahead. I really couldnt make out what it was, until I finally stopped next to him at a red. It was a 998, apparently the "Matrix Edition". It looked like it just was ridden off the showroom floor. Super clean. Single sided swingarms just make bikes look exotic. It sounded amazing. :drool: I saw that everyone at the light was checking out this bike, including me. My girlfriend, who could care less about vehicles, other than they get her to point A to B, acually commented on how nice that bike was. Very seldom do I see any Duc's around, which is suprising because mostly everyone around is loaded. I would have to say any Ducati sportbike is "the" bike, or an Agusta MV. But I have yet to see one of those in person. Seems to crank the ladies' chains 'round these parts...

#23 ·
he sure does... that pic rocks... I can also make out the color of your eyes it's so perfectly clear and centered.... not too mention the perfect angle... I can even see the tail section of the bike... just :drool: awesome pic... I love that bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.