Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shock ripples among students
They say they felt comfortable around young social studies teacher charged in rape; police say that’s likely how he was able to lure students

Nassau police Det. Sgt. Richard Zito said that's likely the reason they believe Sabo was able to lure students into sex.

Zito said Sabo, a 1998 graduate of the school, had a sexual relationship with a girl when she was 16 and a boy when he was 15 and 16.

The relationships lasted from April 2003 through last June.

The discovery of the relationships came last week as a former female student confided in her boyfriend that she had a sexual relationship with Sabo, Zito said.

The boyfriend told the school, which contacted police.

Sabo, of 36 Periwinkle Rd., Levittown, was arrested Wednesday and charged with three counts of third-degree criminal sexual acts and third-degree rape, police said.

More here : Click Here

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Good get him and send him to the big house where he can be raped!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas Man said:
Good get him and send him to the big house where he can be raped!
IMHO, I think that ANYONE who takes a life or is sentenced to : life, life without parole, death row, or similar types of sentences; should just be shot and killed. Why should I pay for them to have "3hots and a cot", let alone that is NOT ALL THAT THEY GET (cable tv, gym, etc) when they did something wrong.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
IMHO, I think that ANYONE who takes a life or is sentenced to : life, life without parole, death row, or similar types of sentences; should just be shot and killed. Why should I pay for them to have "3hots and a cot", let alone that is NOT ALL THAT THEY GET (cable tv, gym, etc) when they did something wrong.
see i think they should be like in the old jails......just the three meals and a cell no tv gym anything just think what you did wrong

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bulldog said:
see i think they should be like in the old jails......just the three meals and a cell no tv gym anything just think what you did wrong

I agree! Chain gangs and rock details. That's the way it should be. Like in the movie "The Last Castle" or for those who have been/seen Leavenworth Prison, Alcatraz (when opened) or San Quentin, that's the way it should be!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
That kinda thing is old hat here. Just about every other HS and JrHS coach is getting with students here. Students dont complain too much, its common.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JK_DILLA said:
That kinda thing is old hat here. Just about every other HS and JrHS coach is getting with students here. Students dont complain too much, its common.
Man, I'd at least stay within like 7 yrs of my age cause that'd make the girl 18. Anything less than that would be just um...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Man, I'd at least stay within like 7 yrs of my age cause that'd make the girl 18. Anything less than that would be just um...
so no 16 year old is hot to you??

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
well for you.... but it all good for me :dthumb: :willy: :drool:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
It's a, sick world we live in these days
Slim for pete's sakes put down Christopher Reeve's legs!
Sheez you guys are so sensitive
Slim it's touchy subject try and just don't mention it
Mind with no sense in it, tried to get so frenetic
Whose eyes get so squinted, I'm blind from smokin 'em
Wit my windows tinted, wit nine limos rented, doin lines of coke in 'em
Wit a bunch of guys hoppin out all high and indo scented

:leaving:

·
Registered
941 Posts
bulldog said:
well for you.... but it all good for me :dthumb: :willy: :drool:

Yeah Bull but you're in HS aren't you?!?!?!?! It's cool for you of course. There's limits to all this kind of stuff and a teacher taking advantage of his authority and using it to sleep with students is wrong. Sick and wrong.

As for our jails........it's all this human rights BS that we have to deal with now and you can all thank the f'n liberals in this country for making our jails a frickin vacation home. "the have rights too". NO THE DON'T. They should be caged like animals. I believe in an eye for an eye myself but if it has to be jail then make them suffer.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya Chev... besides the teacher thing... I wish a few of my hott teachers would have took advantage of me when I was younger!! :drool:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JK_DILLA said:
Child molesters and child rapists arent even tolerated by inmates. They get it BAAAAAD.

I heard that they are like the first to get killed in jail. Hm, maybe I'll ask my friend who is on his way to Leavenworth for stealing a check from a church, writing it out for $250K and then cashing it and spending the money.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
This is true JK... I love the moral system in the big house!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
easy easy, lets not start talking about ones affinity for youngins. How old are you bull?
im 16 lol dont think i a sicko

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bulldog said:
im 16 lol dont think i a sicko

Bull, you're 16 so it's cool for you. I'm 25 so it wouldn't, well, need I say more?

Anyways, you riding bikes already? On the street, legally? Or on the track? I thought Cali had like a 17-18 license age? I know NY has a permit at 16 and a full license at 17 (provided driver education is taken).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts