Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past three years, a guy out of Huntsville reserves the local track and invites everyone out to run their bikes. There were a lot a guys who paid just to wheelie their bikes down the track, and others came to race. Here are a few pics.

Check out the GEAR!!!!!!

Friend of mine. Good, smooth, fast racer.

This guy was really good, also.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Jeeze, they all had on sneakers except for one guy! Gotta love the guy in shorts.... :tt:

The bikes were sweet though. It looks like every single bike was lowered or those guys were all really really tall :scratch:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Severe lack of gear at this thing. Yes, most of these bike would be worthless on the street. Lowered, stretched. Not my cup of tea, but it was interesting. I got out of there and hit some mountain roads.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I can appreciate the bikes but not their slacking ass gear ideas!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha sorry about the nagging nice pics bro
Don't apologize. Buncha tools if you ask me. I didn't even take pics of the worst ones. Shorts, sneakers, t-shirt 1/8 mile wheelies. :wtf: I did get a free dyno run on my bike. So it wasn't a total waste

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Don't apologize. Buncha tools if you ask me. I didn't even take pics of the worst ones. Shorts, sneakers, t-shirt 1/8 mile wheelies. :wtf: I did get a free dyno run on my bike. So it wasn't a total waste
and...
results... :tt:

we're waiting :tt:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Stretched and lowered are only for the track or show but, what I hate the most is WACK paint jobs.

·
Registered
24,016 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts