Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a very warm 46 degrees here today.. well warmest its bene in aobut a month so i took the Z1000 out for a spin since its the first time ive got to ride it since i modified my airbox. Was definalty still cold and my legs and fingers felt it even with winter gloves. But it was a blast to hit the road again... well to hit the few roads that are snow free, just took a while to get it off the sidestreets in the snow, had to do the motor-skiing thing to keep it up till i hit asphault. But the airbox mod def gives ya a lil more top end, she wheelies at 4500ft elevation easier then before, cant wait to get it down in Cali to 300 feet elevation. One of prob three rides ive gotten to do this WINTER....only rode aobut 30 mi before the sun went down and the wet spots became ice spots, but hey i'll take it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumble... i think we are all gonna laugh at u when your house gets hit by a Hurricane :thumbs: for all the crap we have ot ride in and all your crap we get about your 75Deg weather in JANUARY.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
Bumble... i think we are all gonna laugh at u when your house gets hit by a Hurricane :thumbs: for all the crap we have ot ride in and all your crap we get about your 75Deg weather in JANUARY.
It's insured...3 of them missed me last year...one demolished houses less than 25 miles away...all I got were dings on my hood and roof from pine cones and branches. I, well my neighborhood, I have powerplant...lost power from 11pm to 6am one night. We got really lucky this year!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:withstupi Yes they do. I can't wait to get to ride again soon. :dthumb:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
:withstupi Yes they do. I can't wait to get to ride again soon. :dthumb:
Well, you know all you have to do is head south!! You do realize we allow Yankees in Florida now?? After all, it is 2005... :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Thanks Bee....I'll be right down. :dthumb: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts