Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... isn't it uncomfortable to ride crouched down like that?

My response, is yes for long rides. Then again, sportbikes aren't really engineered to be cruisers so I wouldn't expect the creature comforts.

I then ask, is riding like this (see photo) for five hours any less comfortable? It's got to be like painting a ceiling, your arms just get tired after awhile.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
but it's the real essence of riding a motorycle dude, its hard core old school riding dude...its a harley dude, what more do you need dude.. :screwy: :screwy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I need to hear one more "dude" and then my day will be complete. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
STEVEN!!!! :lol: he's the main reason my wife let me get a new computer last year..cuz she thought Steven was funny :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
You just have to much time on your hands today. Go do something. Hey, I rode today and it felt pretty good. I likes the vibration. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Im am doing something today..ITS FOOTBALL SEASON.. The Steelers are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Did you ask if it is comfortable riding with no rear suspension? Oh, wait that is only for the really SUPER cool Harley dudes... :screwy:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CBR Rider said:
Did you ask if it is comfortable riding with no rear suspension? Oh, wait that is only for the really SUPER cool Harley dudes... :screwy:

Ought we mention the sterile-inducing vibration on the love pebbles?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Ought we mention the sterile-inducing vibration on the love pebbles?
:D he said "love pebbles" that's that funny shiet!!

:troll:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
never heard them called that before.. :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
STEVEN!!!! :lol: he's the main reason my wife let me get a new computer last year..cuz she thought Steven was funny :lol:
Right up until the brain-dead moron got caught trying to buy dope!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
no wonder he was so happy all the time!! :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts