Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of your best memories of 2004??

One of mine is my youngest son Caleb being born. And another is being introduced to TWF. :lol: Had to throw that one in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
We WOS men keep telling you "boys" on TWF. Twisty is one fast MFR. He finds a true treasure and acts quickly. Can't let a find like the Pip-meister just slip through his grasps.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yeah 2004 was OK! Not great! Just OK! There was many good things but riding sucked this year!! Oh well, onward and upward to 2005! :flush:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
#1 My 2nd daughter being born, much different than the c-section we went through with our first. #2 Moving my side business into its own shop. #3 Landing a full-time job as a Ferrari/Maserati technician.

That's the highlights, the rest was just OK...looking for a better 2005 :D

Larry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah 2004 was OK! Not great! Just OK! There was many good things but riding sucked this year!! Oh well, onward and upward to 2005! :flush:
Amen. 2005 is going to rock.. My memories of 2004? Mid-Ohio was a blast.. Few good rides like Wheels of Tomorrow and Ride for Roger... All and all is was a bland year.. 2005 is going to be much different though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I hope everyone has a great year in 2005. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Amen. 2005 is going to rock.. My memories of 2004? Mid-Ohio was a blast.. Few good rides like Wheels of Tomorrow and Ride for Roger... All and all is was a bland year.. 2005 is going to be much different though...
Yeah, I was in on those, besides mid-ohio...plus TWF/PA ride...but yeah...bland is a good way to put it.... '05 is going to rock...

Can't wait for the WOS/GAP trip...right MP!! :leaving: :flush:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gas Man said:
Can't wait for the WOS/GAP trip...right MP!! :leaving: :flush:
Something tells me that the wifey is not going to approve that one from him.


Where you guys going for the honeymoon MP??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
I never believed anyone when they told me the older I got, the faster time would go...
I can't even believe the year is over.
I have a lot of great memories and can't think of specific examples, but I have learned soooo much about myself and people in general these past few months so that's something good from 04 that i'll carry into 05..

and i'll be an asskisser too and say twf :lol: J/K about the asskissing :wink:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top