Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..had the &%$# scared outta me tonite..riding home, leaving work around the usual time..riding out of the city towards the highway, and Im behind this cager who is cruising along, doing the speed limit,..everythings cool..then outta nowhere, just slams on his brakes, and Im this close to being a first name basis with his bumper!!! No cars in front of him, no stop sign, stop light or even an animal running across the road that I could see. Speed limit was 40, and I wasnt tailgating either!! WTF :bonk: The road we were driving on is a high traffic area for dump trucks as there is a quarry right near the bend where it happened, so I couldnt slam on the brakes too hard because of all the debris on the road..water, stones, dust, etc. Fortunately I wasnt following close so I had time to stop, but lets just say I clearly see the water spots on his bumper!!!

What in hell possess people to be so stupid!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That guy would have got the "You're #1 on my list" remark and at least a threatning of my steel toe boot to the door...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Damn. Good to hear that you didn't hit him. I don't know about some ppl today. If they want to see the bike that close, just ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts