Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But dont know what it's like? this is a pretty cool video..

click here

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, its pretty cool, always like watching track vids..but they're always ridding gixxers!! WTF!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Damn. I want to goto a track. It looks like a lot of fun. Twisty, is this was it is like when your there? I bet it is. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Twisty, would be very disappointed in that vid! And that speedo is KPH!! I can hear Twisty screamin slow now!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Mine is KPH too. :D
When are we gonna see that SV of yours at the track ?? :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, its pretty cool, always like watching track vids..but they're always ridding gixxers!! WTF!!! :lol:
Not to worry - if things go right you can get the view from the R6 next year. I will do my best to provide some footage. I will have to keep that in mind when I buy a new windscreen as my old one that is cracked from dropping the bike is smoked and wouldn't work well.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
double2000r6 said:
Not to worry - if things go right you can get the view from the R6 next year. I will do my best to provide some footage. I will have to keep that in mind when I buy a new windscreen as my old one that is cracked from dropping the bike is smoked and wouldn't work well.
yeah, it would be sweet to see that r6 racing around the track thru a cracked screen :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
When are we gonna see that SV of yours at the track ?? :D

Good question Matt. When are we going to see it Twisty?? Well. We are still waiting. And new video as well on the WOS site. We need new footage. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Good question Matt. When are we going to see it Twisty?? Well. We are still waiting. And new video as well on the WOS site. We need new footage. :D

was talking about Shan in that track post you goof :smash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
was talking about Shan in that track post you goof :smash:

Opps....squid move on my part. :whistle: :crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts