Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the '93 thread got me to wondering what a white V-TEC would look like. Next thing you know...I'm opening up photoshop. Well, it isn't perfect....but it was kinda a rush job just to get the general impression. I like. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
392 Posts
That's actually pretty sweet! Normally I don't care for white cars, trucks, etc, because it shows the dirt and doesn't look that good, but I actually like this. Good job! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
any interceptor is AOK with me, but I think it looks pretty sweet in white IMHO!! :yesnod: except that bike tire is kinda lop-sided.. ;) :lol: ...

rock on!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
stevnmd said:
I don't like it. :( I liked the '03 silver better. Then again, I'm biased... :D

have they made white as a color scheme at all in recent history with these bikes.. ive seen lots of white ones b/4..but didnt know if they were stock or aftermarket paint.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
stevnmd said:
I haven't seen white as a stock color in a LONG time...
thanks, thats what I thought as well. :) More of a show-bike color anyways, if you ask me.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I like it. What do you mean that the tires are lop sided?? :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stevnmd said:
I haven't seen white as a stock color in a LONG time...
As far as I know...1993 was the only year they had white as a stock color.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I once had a white Honda lawnmower and it was a POS - never started.. lol.. Just kidding. It actually doesn't look too bad. I think any paint scheme would look better on the R6 but as MDsteve said I am bias as well.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
No Worries said:
All the motorcycle cops here have white bikes. :D
I think thats a pre-requisite..although u'd wonder why they wanna stick out anymore than they already do...as if the strobes & uniform didnt give it away enuff..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
There are alot of black MCs and blue MCs cops here! Depending on the county or State troopers. Most of the city bikes are white though!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Black out here... and the lights are quite well hidden! Only way you can tell is that they still wear the dorky white/black Jetson's helmet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts