Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
WOW Whos getting who? LOL That is going to be one full snake.

·
Registered
396 Posts
"I think where going to need a bigger boat!"

·
Registered
543 Posts
That's a great shot! One in a million, for sure. I want to know where that was taken! It looks like it was probably down in S. America somewhere...That's one BIG f'in snake

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Guideon72 said:
That's a great shot! One in a million, for sure. I want to know where that was taken! It looks like it was probably down in S. America somewhere...That's one BIG f'in snake

Wonder what kinda snake that is?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I HATE snakes. I would have shizzo'd my pants for sure seeing that!

But I am guessing thats some creative photoshop work. Otherwise thats like a 70'+ snake attempting to lift/ eat a 300+ lb bull.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Anaconda probably. Doesn't look like a python...

WRONG...

The snake is eating a Kangaroo so it has to be a snake from Aussie. Who was our resident Australian? :scratch: because I think that Anacondas are only found in Brazil :scratch:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
WRONG...

The snake is eating a Kangaroo so it has to be a snake from Aussie. Who was our resident Australian? :scratch: because I think that Anacondas are only found in Brazil :scratch:

I thought it was a bull at first, or is it a kangaroo? Anyone know the Crocodile Hunters e-mail? He should know if such a snake exists. LOL
But eithe rway, my position still stands...I HATE snakes!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
I thought it was a bull at first, or is it a kangaroo? Anyone know the Crocodile Hunters e-mail? He should know if such a snake exists. LOL
But eithe rway, my position still stands...I HATE snakes!

Ok Ace, so let me get this straight. You LOVE snakes. And yes, it's a kangaroo cause you look at the front legs and they are shorter than the back legs, and it has a tail!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ok Ace, so let me get this straight. You LOVE snakes. And yes, it's a kangaroo cause you look at the front legs and they are shorter than the back legs, and it has a tail!

Closer look, yeah I think it is a Kangaroo. And to once again confirm my feelings...I HATE SNAKES!!!!
However fairly certain at this point that it is photo chopped. No way there is a snake that big.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
Closer look, yeah I think it is a Kangaroo. And to once again confirm my feelings...I HATE SNAKES!!!!
However fairly certain at this point that it is photo chopped. No way there is a snake that big.

Ace,

Being a SNAKE LOVER YOURSELF, you should know that Anacondas get that big! Duh! You said that you wanted a snake for a pet.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ace,

Being a SNAKE LOVER YOURSELF, you should know that Anacondas get that big! Duh! You said that you wanted a snake for a pet.

Its chopped! That thing would be like 100'. unless I see more pictures of it I dont believe it. Easy to fake 1 picture, but if it was real I would think the photographer would have snapped a few more to show.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks more like a Boa of some sort than an Anaconda. Anacondas have a spotted pattern to their skin.

It looks like it's eating something more like a large rodent to me than a 'roo. Where's a herpetologist when you need one :skep:

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have to agree with Ace at this being a creative photoshop....I find it difficult to believe that the snake struck the roo from above and the roo not get away. Also, where is the snake going to take the roo? Can that snake, even, after dislocating his jaws (what snakes typically do to eat something slightly bigger than themselves), open wide enough to eat that roo? I don't think so.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
You've never seen that clip of that snake w/ a guy halfway down the snakes body. That snake will find a way to eat that ****. That picture is hard to believe though.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.