Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you call it???

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I call it soda. As you can see, most Northeners call it "pop". And south has no clue what to call it. LOL

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Soda here. Now my cousin who is from Middleburg, PA says pop. And when I say soda she looks at me funny. Just as I look at her funny when she says pop...LOL

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, pop..100%!! What are you going to say...can I have a Mt.Dew Coke!! :wtf: :nonod:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Looks like a college project.

I grew up calling it pop in Michigan. Then I moved to AZ and got accustomed to soda, if I called it pop I got funny looks.

Now, according to the map, I should call it Coke. :crazy: I say soda now, saying pop sounds weird to me despite calling it than all my childhood.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Coke here, although I quit drinking the stuff sometime last year. Now I only drink water or milk, and an occassional alcoholic beverage. Sometimes I'll splurge and get the high sugar drink (Mr. Misty) from Dairy Queen, but I try to stay away from it as much as possible. I lost ten pounds just by cutting out the coke, etc. from my diet. Now if I can just cut out fast food. :lol:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Pop the cork? yes ... Pop the bubble? yes ... but for that carbonated sugar & syrup..its most definately soda.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Everything's a coke, although I say soda sometimes.
So how do you order a Mt. Dew or a Sprite???? :nonod:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts