Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
The pics are nice. I'm wondering when HD's going to apply some of their massive wealth into R&D for the sportbikes to appeal to the younger crowd. For me, they'll have to ditch the belt drive though; its just not a bike w/o a chain IMHO.

Have a friend with Buell Blast, which he refers to as an expensive scooter. Anyone want to buy a Blast? :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everytime I see a buell with that belt...i just have to laugh..then I hear it pull out and laugh even harder.. :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I like the full fairing! But I would watch those "fat a ss" comments if I were you! Just a friendly remind from the states!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn u people like to dig up old threads dont ya!!! personally I dont care buells..never have, never will..just my opinion..no matter how many pics you put up of them railing on the track :bonk:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I may have thought the same thing as N4S, but then I test rode a few... they are ok. Fun factor is there it's just lacking some serious performence... I did a review on my first Buell test ride...there's a thread here on it...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the carlisle show has a buell test ride each year..although I havent checked to see if they are having it this year yet. They just arent my cup of tea, besides the fact that my arse and feet got extremely hot from the placement of the exhaust. But hey, whatever floats your boat :cool:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
i dont have any trouble with my feet but my arse does get hot. and as far as the performance there is suppose to be 2 new models this year with rumors of a new engine. the dealer show is on saturday and they should be on the website then also i would imagine. I am hoping there is a performance increase. there is also rumors of an increase in wheel base on the xb model but these are all rumors.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts