Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've posted pics of my bike on here before, but haven't posted the other two yet. These bikes belong to two friends of mine (also both my roomates. Yea, 5 Hondas in our driveway, hahah), a 600 RR and another F4i, all three 2004's. We were out the other night and had to try another photo spot, plus we needed some group pictures anyways. I was actually suprised they came out as clear as they did with my digicam... it isn't the best at night shots without the flash.

*note: once the thumbnail opens in a new window, you may have to click the picture to enlarge it to 800x600

And the things we do just to get good pictures...

:)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Nice man, and a good background...looks sorta like the place the guys i go ride with do their stunting at.. well the places in the background

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
thirdgenlxi said:
3 bikes, 2 Accords :wink:
Ok; I am a little slow! :wink: But, I still only see 3 Hondas but, I don't see a drive way ether. :lol:
Nice photo location! :dthumb:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright jeeps, just for you... the other two Hondas, and a driveway :wink:

My '89

And the '87

·
20,168 Posts
:smash: OK OK OK!!!!!!!!! :dthumb:
Now just need to put all five together & have a photo shoot. j/k :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Sweet pics! Got to love the background!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey Chev you should have been with us when we tried to do it in front of the Ren Cen!!!

Also, here's some others on Belle Isle!! AKA the blue ride! Could have used Chev's yellow that day!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
:rant: I saw "triplets" in the title and I bet you know where my dirty mind went. :lol:

·
20,168 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
:rant: I saw "triplets" in the title and I bet you know where my dirty mind went. :lol:
I had to remember what forum I was on. :skep: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
thirdgenlxi...pics look great.

Gas Man...that orange bike...I think I have seen that before. I am thinking more of a blur as it passed but I have seen it. :lol: Nice pics as well. Got to love bikes in a row like that. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah it's cool!! And so is that Orange bike!! :wink: :dthumb:

Here's a little more WOS pimpin!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Captain Morgan said:
:rofl3: Yea I wondered after I posted if anyone might take it that way, heh. Don't worry though, dirty minds think alike!

Thanks for all the compliments though! :D Gas Man those are some nice pics as well... me likey with the sky scrapers in the background

·
Registered
338 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
I was actually thinking he had triplets as in kids. :lol: I thought he was posting pictures of new babies or something.....Wow, insomnia is getting to me :screwy:

And by the way CM...I only come in singles...they don't make three of me :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
And by the way CM...I only come in singles...they don't make three of me :lol: :wink:
That's a shame, cause if there were three, then one could be here in Indiana, another could go to Georgia to get her degree, and the other could be here in Indiana helping the first one. ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
That's a shame, cause if there were three, then one could be here in Indiana, another could go to Georgia to get her degree, and the other could be here in Indiana helping the first one. ;)
:lol:
Think ole' captain can handle more than one Anna??? :skep: I think not! :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
:lol:
Think ole' captain can handle more than one Anna??? :skep: I think not! :lol:
Maybe the good captain needs to give one Anna a try first, then see if he wants a couple more. When and where do you want to meet? ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts