V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
F that site and all it's Fin pop ups!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
F that site and all it's Fin pop ups!
Damn, thank god for pop-up blocker. It just kept beeping, but at least I didn't get all those pop-ups.

But can someone explain why their dynocharts compare HP to MPH, instead of to RPM??? That just doesn't make sense.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, I had mine off due to a previous site that needed it off...and then pop pop pop pop pop pop... :wtf:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yeah...to damn many pop ups. :bash: Site was ok but not even close to the Hp I am putting out on my bike. Are these numbers right??

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Not sure....run my numbers on my bike... I know what I got on mine!! '02 9R, pipe and jet kit...... 136hp @ the rear!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
Oh man do I ever love mozilla firefox
I so agree.... :dthumb:

Oh and that site :loud: SUCKED how can you have a Total Motorcycle Dyno Charts and not have a single Kawasaki listed... Then not even one Spec on a 2000 ZX12R... Lame @s$ site.... :wtf:

- :leaving:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Not sure....run my numbers on my bike... I know what I got on mine!! '02 9R, pipe and jet kit...... 136hp @ the rear!

Its not showing any models for Kaws. I know they can not be right. It shows mine as having under 100Hp and my last Dyno shows it having 131 or 136 at the rear. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man F that site!! First the pop ups, then incorrect #'s, and no Kaws!! :wtf: :nonod:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Man F that site!! First the pop ups, then incorrect #'s, and no Kaws!! :wtf: :nonod:

I know...I know. Its ok Gas Man...we know what our bikes have so thats all that matters. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gas Man said:
dam sorry lol i thought it was right i guess not then lol :lol: my bad lol

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nah, it's all good... keep up the work...finding sites similar but not just like that one!!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i dident know what that sound was i guess it was pop ups ????? lol i not that great at computers :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
But can someone explain why their dynocharts compare HP to MPH, instead of to RPM??? That just doesn't make sense.
Inertia dyno's measure how long it takes to spin a drum of known mass up to speed. Instead of bothering with a tach lead, they can default to graphing the HP chart to MPH instead of RPM. Another downside to not running a tach lead is the system can not calculate torque. You also can't compare two bikes with different gearing. Basically, it is a sucky way of doing it.

Larry

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
larryg said:
Inertia dyno's measure how long it takes to spin a drum of known mass up to speed. Instead of bothering with a tach lead, they can default to graphing the HP chart to MPH instead of RPM. Another downside to not running a tach lead is the system can not calculate torque. You also can't compare two bikes with different gearing. Basically, it is a sucky way of doing it.

Larry
Thanks for confirming my suspicions. ;) :cheers:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
by the way you might whant to try this its not that great but hey i try !!!

http://sportbikez.com/

some of the stuff is okay i guess :dthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts