Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pictures the other day. So far I'm impressed that the RSV come stock with a lot of features others pay a lot of money to add. The items that comes stock from the factory are a lot of carbon fiber body parts, steel braided cables, forged aluminum wheels, updated Brembo brakes, Ohlins damper, Ohlins shocks, Pirelli tires, integrated front and rear turn signals all the way around.

At this point, the only two items I am even thinking about changing are the levers and rear set, and those items are not bad to begin with (not a high priority).

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now thats a hell of a bike. :drool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Dude! I think I have to hate you now ;) That is a SWEET lookin' ride you got there!

Congrats :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
must haves

if you like the brakes now, try this 19x18 brembo you will be drooling over the two finger effortless braking. the gearing is a little tall also i liked the 16/45
nice bike :cheers:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
:cheers: That is one hell of a bike man. Nothing better than included upgrades!

Ride safe!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
twisty said:
Not to give my secerts aways but we are looking to race heavy twins with one. But that still is a rumor with no substance. :wink:

They have an awsome racer discount program. Makes the bike as cheap as a liter jap bike.
:dthumb: :wink:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Love that bike :drool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts