Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some. I have more but I'll need to see responses on these first before I post. I also have some decent videos, not too long, I think like 34secs is the longest. But be gentile on the critism, I just got the camera and I have not mastered it yet.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some more...

Here's some more...
I have more and will probably take more tomorrow. Let me know if they are still wanted for viewing.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Looking forwar to more pics tomorrow. Be sure to post them in the "Gallery" as well.

I like the Honda in the first set of pics. Lots of carbin fiber. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Looking forwar to more pics tomorrow. Be sure to post them in the "Gallery" as well.

I like the Honda in the first set of pics. Lots of carbin fiber. :dthumb:

ShaMan gonna let me post 'em all in the Gallery? I don't know if they'll hold the videos there? I know 636R will get a little pissed cause the Kawi was at the back of the pack and the Yamaha was leading the entire time!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Grafixx01...post all the pics in tehre you need to. Thats why the "Gallery" is there. Just be sure to put them in the correct folder. :dthumb:

Videos will not though.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, so exactly how do I do that cause I went into the "Gallery" but there ain't anything that I can see that is just like, "Upload"...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ok, so exactly how do I do that cause I went into the "Gallery" but there ain't anything that I can see that is just like, "Upload"...

Go to the "Gallery" and in the top upper right corner under "Quick Links" and "Log Out", you will see where it say "Upload Photo". Click on it and it may ask you to log in again. Log in and go from there. Let me know. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Go to the "Gallery" and in the top upper right corner under "Quick Links" and "Log Out", you will see where it say "Upload Photo". Click on it and it may ask you to log in again. Log in and go from there. Let me know. :dthumb:

Roger Wilco... I'll be doing that tomorrow night and Monday cause I have to shrink some of them and I'll take more tomorrow during the actual races. One is actually gonna be televised on SPEEDVISION so you may see me there!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Will be looking for them. When is it going to be on SpeedVision?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Will be looking for them. When is it going to be on SpeedVision?

Here you go man. The times are like MST, so East coast just add two hours.

Sunday, May 22
8:30am-Noon Registration: Crew, Sponsors & Guests
8:00am Tech Inspection Opens
8:30am-9:00am Pro Honda Oils Supersport Championship presented by Shoei Helmets Practice
9:10am-9:40am Repsol Lubricants Superstock Practice
9:50am-10:20am Lockhart Phillips USA Formula Xtreme Practice
10:30am-11:00am AMA Superbike Championship presented by Parts Unlimited Practice
Final Events:
11:20am Pro Honda Oils Supersport Championship presented by Shoei Helmets Race (29laps, 60k)
Noon Lunch Break
12:20pm Nondenominational Chapel Service
1:00pm Repsol Lubricants Superstock Race (29 laps, 60k)
2:00pm Lockhart Phillips USA Formula Xtreme Race (29 laps, 60k)
3:00pm AMA Superbike Championship presented by Parts Unlimited Race (48 laps, 100k) Live TV

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Thanks....Got the DVR set to record them now. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JK_DILLA said:
Great pics! The CF honda... :drool:
Waitin' on 636R cause I know he'll love the Kawis. But then again, I do have a video of the Kawi where I believe they posted like 7th in the polls! Yamaha took 1st and 2nd!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I really like the Ohlins setup on that Kaw!! :yum: And where can I get one of those neat side/frame slider stands???? That rules!

Buell, has a nice chain instead of belt setup! I wonder how that improves the performence. It would have more spinning mass but more durability... HUM????

Those Yam's just look awesome!

Those are some awesome pics Graff...thanks for sharing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.