Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Used to go all the time with a bunch of people after work! We would get drunk and have a blast. Haven't been bowling since before I had Austin! LOL looong time. I think the last time I went I kicked DJ's butt, didn't I DJ???? :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah so to answer my own question....I LOVE bowling. I bowl on a mixed Thursday night league and am the Vice prez. It's a very laid back league and we always have lots of fun..Not to mention there is a BAR/Lounge so that helps when you're bowling is shiety. I average between a 175 and a 180 and my hubby averages a 185 to 190. I've only come close to bowlign a 300 ONCE. I bowled a 267 when I was 8 months pregnant with my son.

Just wanted to know if anyone out here on the board bowled. :) :hug:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
I average between a 175 and a 180 and my hubby averages a 185 to 190. I've only come close to bowlign a 300 ONCE. I bowled a 267 when I was 8 months pregnant with my son.
Wow!! Pretty cool! You know, it does seem as though pregnancy makes you do alot of things better! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I like bumper bowling..this way i always get atleast 1 pin down.. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I used to bowl on all the time. Love it. Bowled a 298 before. Still have the score sheet. i was on a few leagues and would love to get back in to it. :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I used to bowl on all the time. Love it. Bowled a 298 before. Still have the score sheet. i was on a few leagues and would love to get back in to it. :)
BLAH BLAH ... I still kicked your butt that one time! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I haven't been bowling in quite awhile. Was on a league for about a year, but then didn't have time anymore. I might join another one after I'm done with school, but that's another year away. Used to average 165, best game was 225.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I was a avid bowler when I was like 15..held a 185-190 or so average...and I think....I've had my highest game was like a 260 somin...seriously, I was good...but then came along cars and hotter girls, so I droped out...my bowling coach was a bit upset but O well....now I suck...of coarse I'm using the same ball or balls and they don't fit anymore....got a 195 the last time I was bowling so heck!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bumblebee said:
Bowling? What's Bowling :D :D Where I live we ride our motorcyles. Is bowling an Eskimo sport? :whistle:
LMAO....No but it should be after the night I had last night. Not to mention that it's like colder than hell here... :lol:

Oh I completely sucked a$$!! I seriously had to be :flush:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
BLAH BLAH ... I still kicked your butt that one time! LOL :lol:
LOL...You sound like me! I LOVE when the hubby loses to me. And trust me, it's isn't that often...LOL...What's even cooler is that everyone on the league gets on his a$$ when I win. He acts like he doesn't care, but deep down you know he does... :lol:

:hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
Bowling? What's Bowling :D :D Where I live we ride our motorcyles. Is bowling an Eskimo sport? :whistle:

dont they have lawn bowling too ?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I see alot of retired people playing lawn bowling in the parks in the spring and summer. Im not if it's actually called, lawn bowling though, but either way, same difference.

I used to be really good at bowling, back in the day, but I kind of got away from it for awhile, and now just bowl every once in awhile. Still have my own ball as well. Usually we end up tossing back :buds: more drinks than we knock down pins. :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not really an avid bowler and I am not very good at bowling either. I guess I go in streaks one game I will do awesome and then the next game I suck but its really fun and if I would do better I wouldnt mind getting into it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tippy said:
Not really an avid bowler and I am not very good at bowling either. I guess I go in streaks one game I will do awesome and then the next game I suck but its really fun and if I would do better I wouldnt mind getting into it.
Then you need to come up here and bowl with me Tippy! There is a bar right in the bowling alley! I'll buy the first round. :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Now you are taking my game.. 654 last Tuesday. I was stroking like a mfr. Man I love bowling. It is such an awesome game - what other game can you drink while you are playing, etc.? I buy a ball - use it for 60 games - resurface, repeat, repeat and throw it out. Buy another one. Only buy the best they make too. It is all about the equipment. I average 198 right now. I am working on breaking the 200 mark soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts