Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I see the "newbies" intro themselves. I have been around a little bit and post here and there. I am part of the Wide Open Sportbike guys (Gas Man, MP, and Twisty). Been riding with those guys from the start. Just thought I would tak a second to say hi to all. :here:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
well its about damn time Ace!! ;) good to have you aboard..we like WOS guys around here! :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need4Speed750 said:
well its about damn time Ace!! ;) good to have you aboard..we like WOS guys around here! :dthumb:

WOW then they really have you guys fooled. LOL J/K
But it should read WOS guys/girls (trying to look pout for our fem members "pippi", "Kat" and "Dynet", or and dont forget Cal-e. LMAO :flush:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Ace said:
WOW then they really have you guys fooled. LOL J/K
But it should read WOS guys/girls (trying to look pout for our fem members "pippi", "Kat" and "Dynet", or and dont forget Cal-e. LMAO :flush:

speaking of those female riders, where they at? bring em over here! We aint seen Pippi in awhile either! :seeya:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Ace said:
Well I see the "newbies" intro themselves. I have been around a little bit and post here and there. I am part of the Wide Open Sportbike guys (Gas Man, MP, and Twisty). Been riding with those guys from the start. Just thought I would tak a second to say hi to all. :here:

Well welcome Ace. Glad to see that you are now finally here. Post away and have fun as well. :dthumb:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Hey there Ace...from one newbie to the other...so now what do we do???? Oh yeah...come on down to Daytona next weekend and we will have a cold beverage!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ace has been on here for a while, like Sep sometime. He is just too good for us here... J/K!!

But yep, we have 3 girls, and many other types of people in WOS. We are diversified (sp?). But I won't go there...unless you people ask. Don't want to come off wrong, ya know...

Yeah, WOS rocks!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Ace has been on here for a while, like Sep sometime. He is just too good for us here... J/K!!

But yep, we have 3 girls, and many other types of people in WOS. We are diversified (sp?). But I won't go there...unless you people ask. Don't want to come off wrong, ya know...

Yeah, WOS rocks!
yeah, u spelled it right! ;) diversified or not, keep bringin em over here :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I only have one thing to say:

"This moment is the rest of your life I'm coming atcha with a kitchen knife. You are the only one blow the fu*cking world to kingdom come."

This MP Moment was brought to you by...

Dr. Pill's Camera Lens Cleaner - know with improved spray system enhanced for those who like to huff - Kids if you are going to huff lens cleaner - Huff the BEST!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
that last :lol: one flew about 30 yards over my head.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Obviously you guys didn't hang out with buzz junkies when you grew up. They would huff spray paint, camera lens cleaner, freon, etc. Yes it kills millions of brain cells instantly but it is a hell of a buzz. One guy I knew sprayed raid on his cigarettes for a cheap buzz. Also the same guy that took 10-15 hits of acid in Hendrix fashion as well - not quite all there. My one friend was sniffing camera lens cleaner and driving - he passed out at the wheel and I had to save it.. lol. Dumba$$..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I understood all the huffin parts of it, everybody's tried that in some form or fashion at one time..just wasnt sure how it all tied into this thread :rolleyes: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts