Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
York, Harrisburg, Lancaster area..hell, anywhere close too...look me up..I have small group of guys that ride on a regular basis and always looking for more!!

Hitting the Carlisle bike show this weekend too..should be pretty sweet!!

:bike:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah..I'll upload a bunch of pics from it, and give you the low-down..it should be pretty sweet...it's a big event around here with thousands of motorcyclists showing up all weekend... in case anybody wants to check out whats it like, you can go to

Carlisle Bike Show

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was unreal...estimated over 50,000 bikes there..everything from Indians to Choppers, to Busa's...OCC was there...that was pretty sweet..picked up a couple Tshirts, n stuff, caught one of the frisbee's that Mikey threw out to the crowd. Actually, my wife caught it, and wrestled with some guy who was trying to grab it as well. .. :smilelol: We ended up getting it, after i grabbed his arm and told him if he didnt let go, he'd be pulling back a stump...heh heh..

Vendors with everything from graphics to new and used parts, bikes for sale, auctions, Dyno machine right on the spot, simulated drag racing, and of course, Beer!! :cheers:

All in all, except for the horrific traffic, it was a sweet time..but eh, I expected it, maybe not quite as bad as it was, but oh well..live and learn..next time were leaving at midnite and camping out by the gates.. ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BusaBabe said:
Sounds like fun. I once got into the pit just by smiling at a cute guy. You guys are too easy. :smilelol:
We'll hell yeah, if I saw a hot babe, especially on a busa..I'd let you in pretty much wherever you wanna go too!! With guys, its a power trip and bragging rights deal, when a hot babe gives u a second glance, extra smile, etc.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
We'll hell yeah, if I saw a hot babe, especially on a busa..I'd let you in pretty much wherever you wanna go too!! With guys, its a power trip and bragging rights deal, when a hot babe gives u a second glance, extra smile, etc.
:thumbs:
Your just to easy. LOL :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts