Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Miami here! I just got my 04 GSXR750 last Monday. Because of all the rain I have only gotten to ride 4 miles :( . Hopefully this weekend will be better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's up man. I'm in Pembroke Pines West of 75. I just got mine a few weeks ago also. I'm trying to hook up with a few riders in the area. I've seen a group of riders in my area on a Sunday at a gas station but I did not have my bike at the time. They were suited up and ready to ride!!!! I'll probably head out to the local HOOTERS tonight to check things out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try Los Olas river front on Sat night. There are a lot of bikes there. Since I just got this thing it will be a while untill it can be taken out on the highway. And with all this rain it looks like the break in period is going to run into the fall.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo..7Fiddy,

A few local riders are thinking about riding out Sunday. The weather is looking shady but we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

T

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man I wish I could meet up with you guys sometime. But I live like 60miles from Ft Lauderdale and the bike only has 6 miles on it from all the rain and me not being able to ride. So needless to say, it's not ready for the expressway speeds just yet. Hopefully soon thought. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Jupiter (no wisecracks, heard em all). Still cleaning up from Frances.

·
Registered
8 Posts
WOW man this whole time i thought this site was done. But I guess they just changed the domain. I havent been here in like a month thinking they took the site down. I was on the corvetteforum and just clicked on the linx and,,, well I'm back.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
7fiddy said:
WOW man this whole time i thought this site was done. But I guess they just changed the domain. I havent been here in like a month thinking they took the site down. I was on the corvetteforum and just clicked on the linx and,,, well I'm back.
Yeah, we had a pretty substantial outage like a month ago or so..it really sucked for that time....but Shan busted his arse and got us back online!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm down here too! I'm in west Sunrise, right near Sawgrass Expy.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome knyght. What do you ride?? Be sure to check our New Members thread. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
u gonna stick with a gsxr, or move UP to a ninja, CBR, or R1 ? :wink:

**atleast I'll have gas man & mp on my side for that comment** :willy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
u gonna stick with a gsxr, or move UP to a ninja, CBR, or R1 ? :wink:

**atleast I'll have gas man & mp on my side for that comment** :willy:
Yes I approve!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
knyght said:
I used to ride a gixxer 6, but I sold it some time ago and now I'm shopping around for a much bigger bike.

Don't listen to them two. One has sniffed WAY to much gas fumes and the other to much arse. LOL You decide which is which!!

You got a Gixxer for a reason last time. Stick with it. Go to the 750 or 1000 if you have to. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts