Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for a while but I can't find the fines for certain MPH over the limit. Anybody know or got any links for fines for every state? TIA

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
80 in a 65 in OH is 95 bucks :cursin:

·
Registered
321 Posts
83mph in a 65mph zone was I think $176.00 in Madera County here in California. I wasn't me, some other guy in court got nabbed. My fine for passing through a rural poorly marked intersection was $358.00, go figure.

I was very glad when the CHP Officer didn't show for my court date. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man can't help you with that request...

But...Shyt!!! Michigan has adopted this gay a$$ idea that if you get a big time speeding ticket they are going to fee/fine you every year for like 2 years when you renew your tags or license... not sure which or the finer details... maybe somebody else will....

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pippi said:
Yep Gas Man - those are the new "Driver Responsibility Fees" - what a bunch of BS!
Yeah that's it!! :wtf: just increase the fine more or somin... but to screw us over and over for like 2 years!!! That just ain't right!!! F'in Conuck Governor!!! :nonod:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Speeding Tickets

Oh.. I got a good one. 162 MPH in a 35 on a Saturday night. "Didnt see the flashing lights" and was chased from Blue Island Chicago to "Cabrini Green"... $2680. :cheers: Mike

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Welcome!! And OMFG!!! $2680???!!!!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
WOW :sob: did ya lose your lisence? and welcome to the group
:cheers: :twfrox:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Pippi said:
Yep Gas Man - those are the new "Driver Responsibility Fees" - what a bunch of BS!
Yeah through the dept of treasury and it is not cheap - isn't this double or triple jeopardy or some shyt.. The pigs and granholm can fuggin blow me.. Farging corksuckers.. They are a bunch of iceholes.. :leaving:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Sounds like you Mi peps are screwed! :skep:

DLITALIEN;
I would expect $300 to $500 for yours.
Maybe more, maybe less. :luck:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was pulling a trailer with quads to Glamis, speed limit is 70/55 for trucks or autos with trailers I was doing 72 at 3 am just me and CHP on the road that was a $400 ticket.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
tjar66 said:
I was pulling a trailer with quads to Glamis, speed limit is 70/55 for trucks or autos with trailers I was doing 72 at 3 am just me and CHP on the road that was a $400 ticket.
Car with trailer is rarely inforced! :2cents:
Sound like that cop was bored. :cursin:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah when I pull a trailer I always do 70...or whatever the car speed limit is plus a few extra for caution..

·
Registered
604 Posts
In Michigan the fines used to vary from county to county. Example: It was a lot cheaper to get caught in Barry county than Kalamazoo county. I don't know if that has changed since the new rules went through or not.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts