Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She doesn't give a damn about anything else as long as it's pink. :lol: I got her an Arai Signet, but she's more excited about a f'n hundred dollar jacket. :skep: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Call the shop, they are friendly :)
Yeah, their number is 302-730-4650 and Brian should be in the office because I talked to him earlier today about my exhaust and power commander.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah pink is for hott girls!! And Speedwerks ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got my jacket and ordered it from Brian's wife (Laura I think?). .very cordial and helpful. Just wish you all didn't live in Siberia so I wouldn't have to wait 4 days for shipping. :rofl: Thanks again! :cheers:

Sean

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh thats the jacket i wanna get my GF/EX-GF/hopefully GF agian. she loved that pink kitty one

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sorry we haven't been on the forum this past couple of days. In addition to our online stuff, we like to support our customers by helping out at NESBA days. We were at summit point (actually snowed off and on this sunday!).

You can always feel free to give Brian or I a call directly. We don't always get to browse the forums and may miss being "paged." :)

Thank you for those who offered our number when you saw the post. It's helpful to have people looking out for us. :) :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks again. . ZX636, that's the one I ordered. Good luck getting your g/f back. Sounds like it's time to call the flower shop. lol

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
For anyone considering buying from Speewerks, definately do it! I recently purchased the Speedrag "Stunter" jacket from Laura. They definately should pride themselves on customer service as Laura was a great help, even contacting me directly when the item I wanted was available. Its hard to find a business that cares about its customers so much. They definately have gained a new customer, as for my local shop has lost me (and many other WOS members). I have even referred a few people I work with that have been happy with their service as well.

Thanks Laura and Speedwerks!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Ace said:
For anyone considering buying from Speewerks, definately do it! I recently purchased the Speedrag "Stunter" jacket from Laura. They definately should pride themselves on customer service as Laura was a great help, even contacting me directly when the item I wanted was available. Its hard to find a business that cares about its customers so much. They definately have gained a new customer, as for my local shop has lost me (and many other WOS members). I have even referred a few people I work with that have been happy with their service as well.

I love to hear this stuff. TWF is glad to be affiliated with such a top-notch vendor like Speedwerkes! :cheers:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ace said:

Ace, no problem! That is what we are here for and we appreciate the kind word of mouth. You are definitely part of the SpeedWerks family and you will always be in good hands with us. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts