Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hey speed works!! i have a friend that whants to order some acceceries for his bike and aperall for himself....would he be able to get a discount if i ordered it ..... dont we all get disscounts on stuff???

thx a lot!!! :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SpeedWerks.com said:
Tell your friend to register here and then give me a call. Would definitely be easier on you that way. Yes, all TWF members get discounts. Whatever is easiest for you guys, though. :)
thank you very much :dthumb: i think i will just order it for him b/c he is very bussy so i will have him right down what he whants then can i email you or something for the discount? thanx :dthumb: :dthumb: :twfrox: :twfrox: :twfrox:

·
Registered
893 Posts
bulldog said:
thank you very much :dthumb: i think i will just order it for him b/c he is very bussy so i will have him right down what he whants then can i email you or something for the discount? thanx :dthumb: :dthumb: :twfrox: :twfrox: :twfrox:
No problem. You're a nice friend! Email me at [email protected]. I don't get to check the forum much during the day...sometimes not at all. :(

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
A wonderfull PM bull..... o wait... this is a thread.... um ok!

And you spelled SpeedWerks wrong...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
fixed that spelling error.. sort of :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
fixed that spelling error.. sort of :lol:
Yeah you did!!! :lol: You crack me up man!!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
once agian speedwerks come through with an awsome deal for a member that fudged up. lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts