Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burger King really wants its SpongeBob inflatables back, and the burger chain is even willing to offer a one-year's supply of free Whoppers, salads or any other item on its menu as a reward for information leading to their safe return.

Miami-based Burger King has been inflicted with a spate of "Spongenappings" that began Nov. 11 in which vandals made off with several gigantic blow-up SpongeBob Squarepants figures that were perched on rooftops of different restaurants across the country.

"As to the motives behind these apparent 'Spongenappings,' we can only speculate. We did receive one ransom note related to an inflatable SpongeBob disappearance in Minnesota," Russ Klein, Burger King's chief marketing officer, said in a statement Friday.

heres the rest of the story.. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All i know is, I dont want free burger king food for a year..I want some CASH!!!!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I never liked that POS anyways.. I hope he has been sodomized and beaten.. Stupid sponge living in a stupid pineapple.. You think a sponge would get me a drink damnit.. DIE SPONGEBOB DIE!! YOU FACIST LIBERAL CREATION TO BRAINWASH THE AMERICAN PUBLIC INTO BEING SHEEP AND LETTING THE "MAN" DO AS HE WILL - DIE YOU BASTARD. Now would someone please get me a drink?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I wanna know is..how drunk and coked up was the dude that actually created spongebob in the first place!!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
However, the reward only applies to SpongeBobs that were 'Spongenapped' in the month of November, the company said.
Well there went someone's plans for free food. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts