Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rossi's the man, pure and simple. . he just makes it too easy. "Well, Max and the rest they running a vely fast on the 'onda. We are happy to win a 9 laces this year."

Hell of a weekend for sports. Well, it started Thursday w/ the Boise St - Hawaii 69-3 debacle. Then, a couple instant college classics on Saturday w/ Mich/Mich St and OU/Ok State. Then Miami crapping down their leg in North Carolina, and the Curse of the Bambino got switched over to New England. Then Rossi just went in slow motion to win his race.

And the #2 celebration next to the Sharpie was TO impersonating Ray Lewis yesterday. lol

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Rossi's the man, pure and simple. . he just makes it too easy. "Well, Max and the rest they running a vely fast on the 'onda. We are happy to win a 9 laces this year."

Hell of a weekend for sports. Well, it started Thursday w/ the Boise St - Hawaii 69-3 debacle. Then, a couple instant college classics on Saturday w/ Mich/Mich St and OU/Ok State. Then Miami crapping down their leg in North Carolina, and the Curse of the Bambino got switched over to New England. Then Rossi just went in slow motion to win his race.

And the #2 celebration next to the Sharpie was TO impersonating Ray Lewis yesterday. lol
Dude, that TO impersonation of ray-ray was priceless. Everybody knows I hate the ratbirds with an unbridled passion that rivals nothing. I despise everything about the city, the fans, the team, their colors, hell I even despise, well, everything about them. I dont care much for TO either, I think he's a self-centered glory hog..but when it comes to the ratbirds, it's no holds barred. I was a beagles fan for 3 1/2 hours on sunday afternoon. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I typically can't stand the NFL, NBA, etc, and everything TO stands for. Yet, I'm a huge TO fan. . he's the only thing that makes a pro game watchable for me sometimes. lol

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I typically can't stand the NFL, NBA, etc, and everything TO stands for. Yet, I'm a huge TO fan. . he's the only thing that makes a pro game watchable for me sometimes. lol

well him and Joe Horn and his cell phone.. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
You forgot to mention the Havoc hockey game. :skep: :wink:

havoc..halloween..HA HA..ok, that was bad!! :smash:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts