Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting this Sportvu anyone using it? please provide feedback?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
ne1469 said:
Thinking about getting this Sportvu anyone using it? please provide feedback?

Thanks
Nope, I would not buy anything but the "World's BEST Radar detector" go with the Escort Passport 8500, they make a motorcycle attacment HUD, mount, ear phone.... :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,886 Posts
SVupON1 said:
Nope, I would not buy anything but the "World's BEST Radar detector" go with the Escort Passport 8500, they make a motorcycle attacment HUD, mount, ear phone.... :dthumb:
What do those go for? I think my buddy got one off ebay for 300 bucks. What's the sticker price for that ish?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
What do those go for? I think my buddy got one off ebay for 300 bucks. What's the sticker price for that ish?
That's what they go for $299.99. Escort will not let ANY store or vendor sell them for any less. Escort won't even let you buy one direct for cheaper. When my dad bought his new one last month he complained to them when they saod oh wow you have been a member for 15 years! all we can do is throw in a free permanent power cable. They do take in old Escort and Bel radar detectors for $50.00 off. So he sent in an OLD model Bel, and I sent in my old Bel. Escort bought Bel so that why they will take in a trade.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SVupON1 said:
Nope, I would not buy anything but the "World's BEST Radar detector" go with the Escort Passport 8500, they make a motorcycle attacment HUD, mount, ear phone.... :dthumb:
Actually not getting it for the radar feature....want to get it for HUD gear & speed display.

I have no faith in radar detectors....would rather get a radar jammer.
 

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
Joined
·
7,649 Posts
anyone notice the crossed eyed look on that guys face? if you get in to a wreck, will your face stay like that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
drewpy said:
anyone notice the crossed eyed look on that guys face? if you get in to a wreck, will your face stay like that?
:rofl: excellent observation
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
ne... I've never heard of it but I am interested in it. Seems pretty neat... post up if you find out anything more.
 

·
March 2007 BOTM Winner!
Joined
·
237 Posts
ne1469 said:
:rofl: excellent observation
What's really unusual is that the guy with the crosseyes is an 'optical engineer'......says so on his testimonial!!

And why do they have it for $389 on their main page, but then only for $329 on the testimonial page?

Hmmmmm.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top