Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
:( I will never know why they feel the need to ruin a good thing. I hate the 'new' vettes.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
The new C6 is sweet. I have driven a coupe (father in law works for GM) for a weekend. I have heard nothing but good things for the Z06 as well. Not sure if it is actually gonna be much over 500hp if that. However I do have some inside information on a new engine for future release moving up to a V10. I guess with a V10 on inside Dyno testing they can get close to 600HP. So who knows where this will all go.
Spy pics can be decieving, better to see the real thing if you have access.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Dude I love that camaro!!! :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
i saw one of the new vettes at a Subway by where i work, and to be honest, i'd take a C5 over the C6. maybe it will grow on me.

matt

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
orange57 said:
i saw one of the new vettes at a Subway by where i work, and to be honest, i'd take a C5 over the C6. maybe it will grow on me.

matt

Drive one and then you wont be saying the same thing. C6 has a much better ride (in Sport mode) (Luxury mode they coul dhave done without). Otherwise the inside is not much different from the C5 I had. Every time they make a design change everyone claims they "hate" it etc. However it usually grows on them and they end up loving the new Vettes more. Next time I can get my hands on a C6 for the weekend I will take some pics and post, hopefully I can get to the Z06 and post real (not spy) pics.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Dude I love that camaro!!! :lol:
How dare you call that ugly thing a Camaro.

For the record, I do like C5s. I just don't like the bastardization of a good thing. I could care less about handling when it looks like crap. Perhaps that's a bit harsh, but that thing does not look like a vette. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it was a mazda, or a ferrari or something. Anything but a bowtie belongs on it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
the C5 didn't look like an NSX... it looks like a 3rd gen RX7. get it right.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I always thought the C5 more resembled a third gen RX-7.
:skep: ....errr, 3 posts before your shanman. reading, as they say, is fundamental.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I have always been a fan of the C5. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts