Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my "rant" for the day goes out to Captain Squid riding a CBR 1000R near Schoolscraft College. I was on my way to get my car washed and this "tool" pulls out of hte college parking lot. Sporting some great gear too (NOT, unless you consider jeans and Bret Farve jersey great gear, oh and some summer gloves) LOL Anyways following this guy for a few miles it was more than obvious he lacked riding experience and had no business on a liter bike. Attempting to get front wheel up, nearly rear ending a truck several times in the process, yet only got the wheel to "hop" at the very most. Between that and swearving all over (guess he felt the need to heat the tires up on his 5 mile commute home??) LOL and nearly running into the side curb I would say the Squid of the Day award must go to him. I am guessing this is his first bike and he felt the need to go with one of the biggest and baddest. Lucky I could more or less anticipate his next move or odds are I would have run his ass over or had him and the bike in the rear of my Jeep. So :cheers: to todays Squid!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts