Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
At first I thought it was set up with the cops as they weren't going very fast at all. But it was pretty cool to watch. :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
I took some vids at Road Atlanta and my camera does MOV. I just installed it at the hotel this weekend.

Vid is DL now...
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Squid nothing...I love that guy!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah he's definately a beast!! I found that online and just kept the title of whoever named it before...not exactly a squid by any means, but a beast nonethless :cool:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yeah, who started the thread? That guy obvioisly has it all wrong...What a guy? LOL!!!! :here: :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the ghostrider is pretty famous on the net, and such...I was gonna rename this thread, but then all these posts would look stupid..so I'll just officially rename it here; to:

"THis was called a squid video but its really not, the guy who named it is a tard" :crazy:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, the ghostrider is pretty famous on the net, and such...I was gonna rename this thread, but then all these posts would look stupid..so I'll just officially rename it here; to:

"THis was called a squid video but its really not, the guy who named it is a tard" :crazy:
Matt, you're too fun!!!! :dupe:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said:
Matt, you're too fun!!!! :dupe:
yeah I know..Im easy to mess with...its a gift.. :iagree: , or maybe its just, Im easy.. :)
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah I know..Im easy to mess with...its a gift.. :iagree: , or maybe its just, Im easy.. :)
:withstupi :upset:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gas Man said:
:withstupi :upset:
now im confused...something went way over my head here!! :confused:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
now im confused...something went way over my head here!! :confused:
Just harrasin ya some...nuttin else!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gas Man said:
Just harrasin ya some...nuttin else!!
its all good...this is a pretty easy going forum..so ruffling some feathers is kinda fun now and then. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
:withstupi :withstupi :withstupi hehehehe
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
:withstupi :withstupi :withstupi hehehehe
Yeah, I know Matt, I figured that out a time ago...I see GSXR750DJ going with the flow here :yesnod:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top