Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
doesnt really sound like a squid to me, though it doesnt say if he was wearing a helmet or full protection (which wouldnt help hitting a car head on)...just sounds like he was going to fast around a turn or hit sand or oil or coolant fluid and went wide...something i think all of us either have done or for those of us who keep riding hard on public streets will do sooner or later....

instead of labeling him a squid, we should all look at our riding habits on the street and realize that this could happen to us at any time.....

not preaching cause god knows im as guilty as anyone in here , just some wise old knowledge and from someone with first hand experience of watching a fellow rider hit an oncomming car up in vermont....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GsxrJack said:
doesnt really sound like a squid to me, though it doesnt say if he was wearing a helmet or full protection (which wouldnt help hitting a car head on)...just sounds like he was going to fast around a turn or hit sand or oil or coolant fluid and went wide...something i think all of us either have done or for those of us who keep riding hard on public streets will do sooner or later....

instead of labeling him a squid, we should all look at our riding habits on the street and realize that this could happen to us at any time.....

not preaching cause god knows im as guilty as anyone in here , just some wise old knowledge and from someone with first hand experience of watching a fellow rider hit an oncomming car up in vermont....

Im sure there was coolant :loser:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
twisty said:
Im sure there was coolant :loser:
ok, anti freeze...happy now....bottom line, dont be too quick to label someone a "squid" without knowing the facts or just because he crashed and died.... :loser:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GsxrJack said:
ok, anti freeze...happy now....bottom line, dont be too quick to label someone a "squid" without knowing the facts or just because he crashed and died.... :loser:
Read the damn link, he was doing 90 around a corner and LOST CONTROL. No collant, oil, or woodland creators. I know it happen best us. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
Story said, "US 129", isn't that the dragon?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
twisty said:
Read the damn link, he was doing 90 around a corner and LOST CONTROL. No collant, oil, or woodland creators. I know it happen best us. :wink:
I did read the link, he was doing 90 mph went wide and crashed. ......have you ever gone 90 mph around a turn on the street, does that make you a squid or are you not a squid because your so cool and such a great rider that you didnt crash...then again, maybe youve never gone 90mph around a turn....

I may not be an expert on squids but i am on ignorant ****s that think they know everything and anyone elses opinion is **** and you fall right into that catagory...grow the **** up :disapp:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
GsxrJack said:
I did read the link, he was doing 90 mph went wide and crashed. ......have you ever gone 90 mph around a turn on the street, does that make you a squid or are you not a squid because your so cool and such a great rider that you didnt crash...then again, maybe youve never gone 90mph around a turn....

I may not be an expert on squids but i am on ignorant ****s that think they know everything and anyone elses opinion is **** and you fall right into that catagory...grow the **** up :disapp:

Nope never did 90 around a corner :wink: If I grew up I wouldnt be an old bitter man like you.

I like how this turned into a "me thing" again. You must really envy me. You must think of me as the son you never had huh? :hug:

It is really close to the dragon, same road different section.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
Now, Now boyz. The Moral of the story, he was doing 90 around a corner and crashed. Squid or not, this could of been AVOIDED. Lack of riding skills, would make him a squid. Oil, coolant, sand in the road, wrong place wrong time. May others learn from his mishap. Remember drive 55 stay alive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
This is really getting out of hand with you two. I know Shan has told you and I have as well. This is going to stop.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Further infractions are subject to suspension of posting privileges.

I've warned and warned, and it's fallen on deaf ears. I don't know how else to get through.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top