Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the main site says that he was OK...
Him I believe.

For that cat that keep going, he was sure not to fixate on that target... :loser:

- :leaving:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Ouch, we've all been there to some degree already !! maybe not lowsided, but came damn near close!
I don't know if I would call that a lowside, as much as I'd call it "not too sure how to ride properly" He was the one that pulled a wheelie and just about went off the road, then he ran an unnecessary wide line in the first turn and almost hit that truck, then he had to correct his line a few times in that same turn, THEN he tried to catch up to the group and ran wide in the second turn because he wasn't leaning properly and he hit the gravel on the shoulder and lost it. I think more wrecks occur from people riding beyond their ability while trying to keep up with a group of other riders, than just a rider out on his own.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Captain Morgan said:
... I think more wrecks occur from people riding beyond their ability while trying to keep up with a group of other riders, than just a rider out on his own.
Guess people don't know the meaning of Ride your own ride... or Ride your own pace... :bthorse:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Low said:
Guess people don't know the meaning of Ride your own ride... or Ride your own pace... :bthorse:

This is so TRUE!!! WOS has this is one of it's Riding Rules!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
04gixxer750 said:
maybe the guy that passed the camera bike went to inform the riders ahead of the crash....
and if he rides too fast when trying to catch them, he'll be in the same situation. ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
04gixxer750 said:
maybe the guy that passed the camera bike went to inform the riders ahead of the crash....

Thats what I was thinking. Now he can turn it into a stunt bike. :dthumb:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ya we had a new rider do the same thing at the begining of last year . Not really a fast pace just to fast for the experance level .It's tough for a new rider to keep so we make stops every 5 miles or a intersections so we can bunch back up . Hopefully the F4i rider is ok .

Super.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
I don't know if I would call that a lowside, as much as I'd call it "not too sure how to ride properly" He was the one that pulled a wheelie and just about went off the road, then he ran an unnecessary wide line in the first turn and almost hit that truck, then he had to correct his line a few times in that same turn, THEN he tried to catch up to the group and ran wide in the second turn because he wasn't leaning properly and he hit the gravel on the shoulder and lost it. I think more wrecks occur from people riding beyond their ability while trying to keep up with a group of other riders, than just a rider out on his own.
Id call that "an accident waiting to happen" he wasnt gonna make it, if it wasnt that corner it would have been the next one.... :loser:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry it appears that the site has fallen off. I looked at other sites that I thought the vid was posted on but I haven't found it... I'll keep looking for it, for ya... :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.