Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK, I know I'm a little behind on these things but this is some funny stuff. Furthermore, I figure that I'm probably not the only one that hasn't seen this before...

So I guess there was this kid (in the vid) that taped this clip of him doing his thing. He did this at a media room at his school. He was like 14 when he did this... well his buddies found the tape, put it on things like Kaaza and it was downloaded all over the world and turned into these clips...

Pretty funny stuff!!

Star Wars Kid Vid List

The Original Footage

The First Remix

Star Wars Kid - Drunken Jedi Master

Of coarse these are a few...you can find more on the web via a Google Search... the first link is the complete showing of that sites listings...

ENJOY!!

:twfrox:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I really liked the Star Wars movies (have the box set on DVD) :dthumb:
I couldn't bare to watch because it made me realize how stupid I must have looked doing the same s__t as a kid! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jeeps84 said:
I really liked the Star Wars movies (have the box set on DVD) :dthumb:
I couldn't bare to watch because it made me realize how stupid I must have looked doing the same s__t as a kid! :lol:
I know but can you realize how bored people must be to edit that vid. The original vid was the only they had to work with...

Too funny!!! :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
I know but can you realize how bored people must be to edit that vid. The original vid was the only they had to work with...

Too funny!!! :lol:
No worse than us hanging around here! :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy Crap that's long!!! I use to do that type of stuff on a old Apple IIe... love that!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think so...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a big Star Wars fan... I just like funny stuff... and that was pretty good DJ!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bounce!

Similar to the ninja thread I posted... check these out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts