Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
so how big is it? :rofl:

Damn Phoenix, isn't it a bit early to be up? Or are you still up from partying last night? LOL Isn't it like 5am there or something? Morning wood still sleeps that early! LOL

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Ace said:
Damn Phoenix, isn't it a bit early to be up? Or are you still up from partying last night? LOL Isn't it like 5am there or something? Morning wood still sleeps that early! LOL
lol havent been to sleep yet...you can thank graffix for that one :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
lol havent been to sleep yet...you can thank graffix for that one :lol:
Must have been really good if your back on hte forum. LOL 2 pump chump? :rofl: Never mind, I dont think we want or need the info. :leaving:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Ace said:
Must have been really good if your back on hte forum. LOL 2 pump chump? :rofl: Never mind, I dont think we want or need the info. :leaving:

ohhhhhhhhh harsh :rofl:

:leaving:

·
Registered
175 Posts
in lancaster county pa there is a town called "blue ball" and another called "bird in hand" and the best "intercourse". there is actually a shirt that goes something to the effect of " if you find yourself in blue ball and cant find intercourse go toward bird in hand and you will end up in mt pleasant. (mt. pleasant is another town) i am not sure if thats exactly how the shirt goes but you get the basics of it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.