Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
DAMN!!! that's why I don't do stoppies. I've tried a few times, but I just don't like the feeling.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
An oldie but a goodie!!

:whore:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Classic vid. :lol: The guys tire popped and the bike nearly flipped onto his head. Kinda puts you off stoppies alittle.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I had a discussion with a guy that I met at a store about that cause I was on my bike. He and I both agreed that we wouldn't want to do that, it's kinda :screwy: . But then posed the question of why would you want to ruin an nice bike? as well as use a bike for what it was not intended for? I mean go beat up on a dirtbike, not a nice sport bike.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:iagree: but, some cant afford more than one bike, so they use what they have. :crazy:
Then in my personal opinion, you shouldn't be stunting if you can't afford two bikes. Just think of the amount of repairs that you do, how much it costs, you could just put that money to a new bike instead and have the older one for a stunter. I saw a couple of used bikes at the dealers around here that would be good stunting/learner bikes and they were like 3K and under. Use them, not a nice bike. That's just like , I forgot the term that I usually use, sorry.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I would love to get another bike and use the 9R for a stunter...that would be great then I wouldn't have to worry about droppin her! Do you want to buy me another bike... maybe a 10R or new GSXR 1K!!!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
I would love to get another bike and use the 9R for a stunter...that would be great then I wouldn't have to worry about droppin her! Do you want to buy me another bike... maybe a 10R or new GSXR 1K!!!

Well, how about I just buy you the MV Agusta Tamborini? It's only 40K...Then you don't have to worry! You could consider it a birthday present.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ok after you get me 2 10R's

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
Ok after you get me 2 10R's
Wait, you want two 10R's instead of one MV Agusta Tamborini? I just want to clarify this cause if so, then you can get me the Agusta for my birthday!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
yeah if you get me both of those I'll top you with the MV...

Just hold your breath and we'll be all good!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ok, will do. I'll order them for you tomorrow. Would you like them delivered to your house? or do you want to pick them up from the dealer? or would you like to go to the Factory and watch them be built then take them home?

( I told you I'm a little :screwy: )

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Graff.... whatever you can swing.... :D :lol:

JK...so very true... a flower delivery boy can't possibly make that much $$$!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts