Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You want some strange looks, throw on your sportbike gear and ride around on a cruiser for a day. Armoured gear seems to definatly be designed for sport riders cause nothing seemed to fit right when on my cruiser. Very uncomfortable.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well alot of it is cut for a sportbike ride style or riding... as in leaned forward and such.

But I think about that all the time. If I was to get a cruiser, chopper, or even a Goldwing.... It would look pretty wierd to wear full racing leathers, full faced helmet, gloves, racing boots and everything... but what are you suppose to do?

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from what I've seen??? no shirt and a leather vest will suffice just fine :bonk:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
snakemann said:
I've heard if you ride a sportbike to work in a police uniform that you get weird looks. :skep:

I'd give you a weird look if you wore a cop uniform on a sportbike. It'd be a little funny.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
snakemann said:
I've heard if you ride a sportbike to work in a police uniform that you get weird looks. :skep:
:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
667 Posts
fatburg said:
from what I've seen??? no shirt and a leather vest will suffice just fine :bonk:
+1 In addition, a tank top or short sleeve short, preferably cotton, shorts to match, no socks, sneakers, and chrome brain bowl to complete the esemble. I have to start photographing the riders I come across daily.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts