Two Wheel Forums banner

Stupid or Funny TV Shows

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 ·
I was watching tv this afternoon.

MTv on, some new show, "Date my mom"!

Now the show is like every other dating show on Mtv...LMAO!!

But damn the most of the mom's were smokin HOTT!! :drool: What is it with HOTT moms, they just make me :drool: x1000!! Just like CJD!!

What other stupid or funny shows have you guys seen lately???

#2 ·
My big fat obnoxious boss !!! :nonod: did nothing for me... and that show, the rebel billionaire, kind of a combo of Fear Factor & the Apprentice..but I saw one episode and just didnt float my boat..

#7 ·
I dont watch TV all that much either... The only chance I really get to watch it is on the Weekends and Mondays. Saturdays are usually set for college football and Sundays for pro football or any kind of sport that is on. Monday night I either check out MNF or the Sopranos due to the fact that I dont have cable at my new apartment its tough to watch TV right now. I think soon that will change though. :D

#8 ·
Tippy said:
I dont watch TV all that much either... The only chance I really get to watch it is on the Weekends and Mondays. Saturdays are usually set for college football and Sundays for pro football or any kind of sport that is on. Monday night I either check out MNF or the Sopranos due to the fact that I dont have cable at my new apartment its tough to watch TV right now. I think soon that will change though. :D
You can come to my house Tippy....I've got digital cable! I'll share!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.