Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the first of my summer projects is almost complete. I think it looks a little nicer then the muddy pit that used to reside under my deck.

Anyone else got some fun summer projects going on?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Looks nice...where are the before pics???

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the closest I have here...just imagine grass. I ended up digging about another 3 or 4 inches out of this hole before adding the gravel and sand. Boy that was fun. Oh ya, and no bobcat...just a shovel and a wheelbarrow.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Like the Hot tub! :dthumb:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Nice work. :dthumb: on the tub!! Moving into a new pad in a month or so. Most of the work is done, hot tub included!!! I have some minor things around the place to do once we move in but the big one will be setting up my garage / work shop!!!!!!!!! My domain. My place that I go to be alone with my bike and my tools. (CHEV NOW POUNDING CHEST!!!!)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That looks nice Fat... the old fashion tools will usually never let you down before you let yourself down! :D

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said:
That looks nice Fat... the old fashion tools will usually never let you down before you let yourself down! :D
I tell you what, I was sure glad I was installing a hot tub cause I needed it when I was done.

btw, thanks for all the compliments. Something about doing a project yourself even if it doesn't necessarily look professionally done.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
no doubt about that I'm sure!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts