Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All this GP talk, dont forget the AMA this weekend too.

4:00pm AMA Superstock
5:00pm Moto GP
6:00 AMA Superbike

-Superbike qualifying-

1. 1 Mathew Mladin
2. 32 Eric Bostrom
3. 20 Aaron W Yates
4. 100 Neil Hodgson
5. 11 Ben Spies
6. 17 Miguel Duhamel
7. 98 Jake P Zemke
8. 41 Joshua Hayes
9. 15 Steve Rapp
10. 99 Geoff May

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Except for Tommy Gun Falling, I really enjoyed the weekend!! The 600 race was close and the racin' was great...I really enjoyed watching Nicky Hayden get his first win in MotoGP...And Bostrom pre-empted the Matt Mladin show. I did notice that the AMA Superbikes ran lap times within a coupla seconds of the GP's

·
Registered
667 Posts
bumblebee said:
Except for Tommy Gun Falling, I really enjoyed the weekend!! The 600 race was close and the racin' was great...I really enjoyed watching Nicky Hayden get his first win in MotoGP...And Bostrom pre-empted the Matt Mladin show. I did notice that the AMA Superbikes ran lap times within a coupla seconds of the GP's
:iagree: This past weekend was probably one of best I've seen this season. It was great to see Nicky Hayden win but it would have been nice to see the competition a little closer. I watched the qualifying on Saturday and thought Nicky Hayden was going to be hard to beat.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice to see some emotion outta 69 before and after the race. His voice was a little wavering so it seemed he deffinately wanted that one.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Did somebody say 69? :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
nice to see some emotion outta 69 before and after the race. His voice was a little wavering so it seemed he deffinately wanted that one.

yeah he sounded like he was about to pop his cherry...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts