Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the Super Bowl half time video I found. I hope you all enjoy it.

See it here

·
Registered
229 Posts
That would be the greatest Halftime video in the history of the Super Bowl. Great Find!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew you would like it. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Here is the Super Bowl half time video I found. I hope you all enjoy it.

See it here

YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should use my powers and delete this thread, but I wont stoop to your level ! :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should use my powers and delete this thread, but I wont stoop to your level !

You making that comment just did. Well...you actually went lower. :dthumb: Mine was just a post, not a comment like that. :lol:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That's pretty cool. . :lol:

My idea of the perfect half time show is just put a stage in the middle of the field and give T.O. a microphone. lmao

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You making that comment just did. Well...you actually went lower. :dthumb: Mine was just a post, not a comment like that. :lol:

i know what your level is, more so than the rest of TWF..i couldnt possibly get THAT low!! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
i know what your level is, more so than the rest of TWF..i couldnt possibly get THAT low!! :cheers:

And once again just by that comment you went even lower again. Wasn't it you who said:

TWF prides itself on great members, great discussions, and NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OF ANY KIND. It will stay that way no matter what!!!
Don't forgot. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Pigface1 said:
That's pretty cool. . :lol:

My idea of the perfect half time show is just put a stage in the middle of the field and give T.O. a microphone. lmao
lets see if janet will be there :nono:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
And once again just by that comment you went even lower again. Wasn't it you who said:

Don't forgot. :dthumb:

that's totally different and you know it :yesnod:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
that's totally different and you know it :yesnod:
dang do i sence another flame fest ???? all my hair is burnt off already from hearing the previous ones :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
dang do i sence another flame fest ???? all my hair is burnt off already from hearing the previous ones

No...we work together and ride together. We just like to mess with one another from time to time. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
A buddy sent me a pic of a couple decent looking female Eagle's fan with body painted "polo style shirts". Not too bad.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't talk about it Captain...Post it. :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Don't talk about it Captain...Post it. :lol:
It would get deleted immediately, plus I'd get in trouble for posting it. :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
No...we work together and ride together. We just like to mess with one another from time to time. :dthumb:
:dthumb: i was just joking :loser:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
It would get deleted immediately, plus I'd get in trouble for posting it. :lol:
so just do it YOU WONT!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
lets see if janet will be there :nono:

That was the biggest blown out of proportion joke of a halftime show I've ever seen. If it was Britney Spears, I would have cared. :lol:

Doesn't matter to me, we'll be watching the Lingerie Bowl again. A total waste of money, but what's more American than pissing away money on girls in Lingerie during the Super Bowl half time? :pat:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
dang do i sence another flame fest ???? all my hair is burnt off already from hearing the previous ones :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
You just joined. You're not going to last long. :lol:

I saw your reply about football.. good luck making it to Fresno State, I watch most of their games. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts