Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have any Hawk riders in here? ...I've never ridden one..but I've heard they are a bit of an aquired taste, if you will...

One of the most agile, best-handling sportbikes ever made, the Super Hawk, featuring all-new gold-colored wheels, is the V-twin built for the real world. Lean, light, and packing heaps of torque everywhere, it's the perfect answer to a world of tight turns and long days in the saddle.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I hear the Suzuki SV650 is a killer trackbike because of the light weight and V-twin power band. Would the Super Hawk fall into this same category? Being a Honda guy, I hope the answer is yes... :bike:

·
Registered
346 Posts
CBR Rider said:
I hear the Suzuki SV650 is a killer trackbike because of the light weight and V-twin power band. Would the Super Hawk fall into this same category? Being a Honda guy, I hope the answer is yes... :bike:
Not sure. They're both V-twins, so the characteristics should be similar, but the Honda is a 1000cc, so it's going to have more of everything (torque, HP) everywhere.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They are great bikes that can sure run through a tank of fuel .

Overseas there are larger tanks available , costs bigtime money to get one of those tanks in the USA .

Moriwaki has engine parts for them . Around 135 wheel power with them in place .

I would like to have one , but too many bikes , not enough mountainmotor to use all the bikes that I want .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts