Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this email from my friend who is restoring his previously mint 750 GPZ ( see pic ) and couldn't get the decals from the manufacturer.
Jeff,
Here's the web site. www.afegraphics.com They say if you have originals they'll give you a discount if you let them copy them. It may be worth sending an email if you have something hey can work with. Dave
They have quite a few bikes listed, by it looks like I'll have to talk to them about the decals for my H1 .

His '39 Plymouth street rod and 2 of his street bikes got hit by a drunk driver. :rant: While in his garage :cursin:

The drunk ran off the road, over the ditch, up a 5' bank and flew thru the air into his garage.

This happened in late summer and he's still fighting with the insurance companies over fixing his stuff.

:seeya: Jeff

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Cool site. Haven't seen you post much. You need to check in more often. :thumbs:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Man, thats horrible... dude does absolutely nothing wrong, some stupid ass drunk ruins all his stuff IN HIS GARAGE... and the insurance is still giving the guy a hard time..

... Tell me again... what is insurance? Why do we pay for it?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
Man, thats horrible... dude does absolutely nothing wrong, some stupid ass drunk ruins all his stuff IN HIS GARAGE... and the insurance is still giving the guy a hard time..

It gets better. He had his streetrod underinsured, only 20K of coverage. Now he's trying to keep them from totaling the car. They'll let him buy his own car back from them for only 5K :screwy:

The drunken girl only had 10K worth of insurance, too. :bthorse:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:

Why mess with the insurance company?? Sue the drunk as secondary lawsuit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts