Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY WHAT'S UP TWF WELL I AM A NEW MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND I AM ALSO SERVING MY COUNTRY HERE IN IRAQ. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THERE ARE ALLOT OF BRAVE GUYS WHO ARE OVER HERE FIGHTING AND THERE NOT JUST FIGHTING AGAINST THE WAR ON TERRORISM BUT SO ANOTHER COUNTRY CAN HAVE A LITTLE FREEDOM! :pat: SO I HAVE PUT SOME PEOPLE HERE IN IRAQ ON TO THIS FORUM BUT WHAT I WANT THIS TO BE IS JUST A THREAD TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. SO ANY POST PUT ON THIS FORUM WILL BE PRINTED AND POSTED IN THE LOCAL MORALE TENT BY ME OR BY ANOTHER ONE OF THE TROOPS OVER HERE HE ALSO JUST HAPPENS TO RIDE A R6 HE WILL SET UP HIS ACCOUNT TONIGHT.HEY GUYS AND GIRLS JUS POST PICS OF BIKES, FAMILY, DOGS ANYTHING THAT WUOLD MAKE US SMILE OVER HERE. HOPE THIS WORKS YOU GUYS SUPPORTED ME SO LETS KEEP IT UP. :dthumb: THERE ARE OTHER SEVICE MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM WHO HAVE NOT BEEN OVER HERE BUT THEY ARE WORKING JUST AS HARD IN THE STATES SO THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS TOO (D'LITALIEN) :twfrox:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
THIS WILL REFLECT ON YOUR EPR. GOOD JOB SRA ESTRADA, YOU GET TWO GOLD STARS! :dthumb: nAH HOMIE, THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA. I LOVE ANY REASON TO SHOW OFF MY BIKE! :crazy: I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PICS OF MY BIKE ON HERE. WHAT YEAR IS YOUR BUDDIES R6? THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE...STAY LOW AND COOL HEADED, AND THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF BEER FOR YA WHEN YOU GET BACK. :pat:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
kawrider.... you know that I'm very proud of you guys over there! F what the media and the rest of these hibbie liberals say. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! You're doing a great job in a impossible environment!!

I have the ut-most respect for you guys and the job you're doing over there!!!

Have all your guys sign up and post!! We'd be glad to hear from you all !!! :twfrox:

Here's some random pics...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Here's some snow pics... good for you guys over there in the major heat!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
More random pics for ya!!

:pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, that's good... I just wasn't going to go there...

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
twisty said:
This always makes me smile
Twisty you are my hero.. Nice pics.. Hey wasn't that one random pic a MP wheelie from 1980? lol..

Speaking of heros this is a shout out to all the brave men and women serving our country at home and overseas.. Very good idea to start a thread to salute you bad mfrs.. Keep up the good work.. I for one am in deep graditude for the freedom that you permit me to have.. Carry on..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those be some bad a$$ed toys there MP!!! Can we say BOOM!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
twisty said:
This always makes me smile

Thank you Twisty!!! I was waitin' for some quality pics to be posted!!! You always come through!!! :dthumb:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Thanks for everything you are doing over there Kawirdr!! You are appreciatedand you are a hero, dont ever forget that.

Hurry and get back safe. This girl says she will wash your bike for ya when you get home:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Thanks for everything you are doing over there Kawirdr!! You are appreciatedand you are a hero, dont ever forget that.

Hurry and get back safe. This girl says she will wash your bike for ya when you get home:

I'll match some of Twisty's posts later at home. So check back. But though I would give ya the update on MJ.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
kawrider...unlike everyone else posting up pics, I do not have any to post. You have an internet connection there and I am sure you can find better ones then theses posted and already have.

Anyways...we all here are very thankful for what you and everyone else over there is doing. I know form past experience there is nothing easy about it. Have a safe trip back when you get home and Thank You All for everything you are doing. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, if I know the military, they won't let you post this thread on the wall with some of the pics. But you know how to cut and paste, right? ;) I was in the Air Force a little over 7 years and spent 3 months in Kuwait. I'm proud of all the men and women over there and hope you all get to come home before the temps get too high. Watch your backs and come home safe. Here are a few pics that are safe for printing.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
And now a few pics for the guys. You obviously won't be able to print these out and hang on the wall. ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well here is a pic of my two kids, wife and myself at my daughter sixth grade graduation. From the D'Amico family, we wish all the men and women a safe and quick return home. Thankyou :pat:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:pat:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
With out you guys and gals doing the job, I might not be able to have these! :pat:
Wife (Tracey), Me (David), Kids (left to right) Storm, Sky, Fire, Icess, Thunder and the last one is Lastat.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts