Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one comes out a little different than the other vids i posted.

Enjoy :dthumb:

The guy at the end is a little arrowgant. (sp)Click Here

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone notice the chase car was a viper. Slow piece of crap. imo. The looks of it the supra had him by 2 or 3 cars. guy on the r1 prob sucked at riding.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well the video is one thing...but those a-holes on that board need to get a reality check!! They think their cars are all that! They need to understand that the R1 rider was suffering from a disease... VAGINITIS!! It isn't all that rare, and found very common around dumbarses and SQUIDTARDS!!!!

:wtf:

On the video!!! THAT RIDER ISN'T A RIDER HE'S A F'IN SQUID!!! WHY DOESN'T HE JUST GET ON HIS KNEES AND BLOW THAT OLD GUY!!! :rant: HE NEVER DOWN SHIFT OR ANYTHING!!! :wtf: AND THE VIPER DRIVER IS THE LARGEST PUSSY I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE...WHAT WAS HE AFRAID OF BREAKING THE SPEED LIMIT!!! SQUID!!!

OMFG...I WANT TO GO BASH THOSE GIRLS HEADS IN.... NAME THE TIME AND PLACE AND I'LL KILL THAT F'IN SUPRA... SINGLE TURBO...GARBAGE!!! OMFG I'M PISSED!!!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:withstupi :rant: :flush: :nono: talkin $hit when u beat a newby that you prolly paid off anyways..... :screwy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
RANT ON

"Oh, well these laptop bikers came out a learned something about being fast!" PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INSERT MY C*CK INTO YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU'RE A BIE TCH!! Then I'll spank you on the pavement like your wife does to you because your p**sy is bigger than hers!! :nonod:

RANT OFF!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah one was "ramming" the other one from "behind"!! :gary:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What you like that!! it's the truth!

F'in Vaginietis ****'s!!

Dammit....this is makin myyy bllloooodddd presssuuureee goooooo uppppp...adskl;fjas;dfho;iuuptajkfsa-;lddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Whoa! I liked blacked out n stuff.... :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:chill: :chill:

Taken!!! :sorry:

:cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Now the guy with the supra seems to know whats he is doing but does the bike rider know what he is doing?

Unless the supra has nos I can't believe that it would out accelerate the R1.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nope can't make me talk about it AGAIN! It's just too painfull... and those pills are really kicking in.......................................

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
LiLxBoi said:
Now the guy with the supra seems to know whats he is doing but does the bike rider know what he is doing?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its probably not finished with its break in period. And did you see those shiny new jackets, yeah, not alot of miles in those.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah the rider on the r1 sucked for sure. You do have to watch out for supra's some of them can be quite fast even without "NOS" :bthorse: .
Supras use an even better power adder, just sometimes two. This race was like most races. One good driver and on bad driver, can't let it get to ya. :dthumb:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Turbo Supra's are cool! :dthumb:
Faster than a R1? :skep:
Let me try on the same bike. :2cents:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Come on man!
We don't care what bike it is.
Its a cage out running a liter bike.