Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just finished this one for a guy, probably my last until sept. Leaving shortly for my real job in Alaska. Hope you all have a great, safe summer.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
amazing..... :jd:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Always great work. :dthumb:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Hey jewfzr, have you ever done a Honda VTR piece? Either the superhawk/fireblade, or the SP-1 / 2 from the WSB ?

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Nice! :dthumb:
I wish I had found an expectable pic for you to do. :sob:
Maybe after you get back to it Ill have a better pic. :wink:

·
Registered
241 Posts
man your artwork is awesome. Good luck on your fishing voyage!! Been watching "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery and I hope you don't have to work that hard!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rodogg04 said:
man your artwork is awesome. Good luck on your fishing voyage!! Been watching "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery and I hope you don't have to work that hard!!!
Lol... I don't contend with the weather like that anymore, I used to do that though. I did it for quite a few years before i was married. My wife put an end to it. It's pretty cool watching that show, I know most of those skippers and crewmen.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
jewfzr said:
Lol... I don't contend with the weather like that anymore, I used to do that though. I did it for quite a few years before i was married. My wife put an end to it. It's pretty cool watching that show, I know most of those skippers and crewmen.
Did you make some serious bank or what?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts