Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a awesome pic of one of my good friends burnin up the tire on his 03 R1.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
that hole in his jeans makes me think he had to work on his technique for abit before he figured out the best way to do it. ;) :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, burn outs are cool. As long as you're not such a squid to do it on a new tire. Here's a buddy of mine burned his down to the belts before we ripped it off and had a new one put on...

Peep it!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
unless the starboyz hire me anytime soon, I cant afford to go thru tires often enough to justify smoking off.

but yes, it is a sweet pic!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
unless the starboyz hire me anytime soon, I cant afford to go thru tires often enough to justify smoking off.

That's why you do it right before you are going to take off the old tire. See, then there is no waste, NO WASTE at all!!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

Aw c'mon. That's a lame excuse.

:leaving:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ok, i've just got a brilliant revalation..TWF can sponsor a tire a week, and I'll guarantee to burn it off, and put up pics! sounds like a plan to me. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, i dont think he'd be smoking that off if it was brand new. it needed replaced anyways. :D :dthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts