Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
click here

Hey I can do that too...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I don't know if I can do that in a car but I have done it at the mini cars at one of the race tracks around here. There alot of fun the small minis. They do the same thing on the corners. Het Matt, lets take your Buick out and try it?? hehehe :D :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah dude, my bar car is the shiznit!! i'll have to take some pics...
:nopicsbs:

just had to use it since shan just put it up recently.. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, that rocks. I did that once before in my old Mark VIII but I can't say it was that precise!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Awww MAN!!!!!!! That's awsome. Makes me REALLY miss my Neon. It was all pimped out. (Wasn't it Matt?? LOL) I was all into stock racing. Wish I would have followed through with the whole street racing thing. Had some sweet mods I put into it...BUT I sold the car to my bro and ended up getting an 04 Trailblazer...LOL Guess that means I'm getting old. But not as OLD as Matt...LMAO MUAH!

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, first off, bite me charlie :D and second, yeah ur neon was pretty sweet as I remember. missy watched this video and was like, Damn, I'd love to be doing that :eek: :cool: ..definately cool

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Looks like fun! I remember, waaaaaay back in the day, when some friends and I use to go out in an old "beater car" and just goof around in parking lots. Lots of fun slamming into the poles and stuff. Those poor cars took a beaten. But we had fun. :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ok, first off, bite me charlie :D and second, yeah ur neon was pretty sweet as I remember. missy watched this video and was like, Damn, I'd love to be doing that :eek: :cool: ..definately cool

Okay Matt, first off LMFAO!!!!!! You know I love you, but you'll ALWAYS be older than I. :dthumb: And second, Hell yeah! I could see Missy and I street racing together...LOL...That's what we SHOULD have done. I should havekept my Neon and she could pimp out YOUR Neon...*Wonders if my brother would give the car..LMAO*

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
Okay Matt, first off LMFAO!!!!!! You know I love you, but you'll ALWAYS be older than I. :dthumb: And second, Hell yeah! I could see Missy and I street racing together...LOL...That's what we SHOULD have done. I should havekept my Neon and she could pimp out YOUR Neon...*Wonders if my brother would give the car..LMAO*

~* ChaR *~

yeah, missy is really a pretty beastly driver, she could do that if she put her mind to it no doubt...she's actually probably a better driver than I am..but atleast I got the bike thing that Im better at.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, missy is really a pretty beastly driver, she could do that if she put her mind to it no doubt...she's actually probably a better driver than I am..but atleast I got the bike thing that Im better at.. :lol:
WOW! Now I KNOW why it's getting so cold!!! you just admited that your WIFE is a better driver than you! It's gonna snow!!!!!!!!!! LMAO I've never heard a man admit that before. Kudos!

Pssssssstt...ass

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey, im a man, i can admit when the other half is the better half..granted its not too often, but u know.. :leaving:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
hey, im a man, i can admit when the other half is the better half..granted its not too often, but u know.. :leaving:
LMFAO!!! You're such an ass!!!!! :cheers:

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
264 Posts
they have those drift races on spike t.v. on saturdays... mad drive'n skillz :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
rockadaous said:
they have those drift races on spike t.v. on saturdays... mad drive'n skillz :dthumb:[/QUOTE

Love the drifting...Which is one reason why I love Need for Speed: Underground. (For X-Box) Of course it's nothing like the REAL thing, but it's the closest thing I'm gonna get to it...LOL

~* ChaR *~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts